mya mya win (r)

Friends,

I think we better wait and see for how long Mya Mya Win and his colleagues
will last at the hand of fascists.  Even high-ranking Tun Kyi, Myint Aung, etc
are betrayed by these fascists.  Everyone in democratic movement knows who Mya
Mya Win is and what she has done while living in Japan.
Let's just see for some time.
But it seems that all those who surrendered or stroke a deal with fascists
suddenly rose up against NLD by issuing "simultaneous and concerted ATTITUDES
statements" as a response to fascist group's pressure.
Military machinery in the country is getting too old and thus it is now
playing politics like a child.  It won't last long.
Don't care or be sensitive to these fascist-made attitudes statements posted
by fascist clerk, Okkar.  They don't carry any political weight and role in
our democratization process as they are merely puppet-groups within the
framework of damned fascist regime.
Don't get agitated and don't waste your time.

May you all live long and continue the anti-fascist movement.

Myo Thant