Call for ABSDF Elections

Dear comrades,
    We believe it is time for the ABSDF to hold new elections. The ABSDF
has been run by the same leaders for many years.  It is time to let a
new generation of leaders take charge of the most famous Burmese student
organization in the world.
    The ABSDF has made many mistakes in the past and present.  We
believe the ABSDF needs new leaders who have a strong vision of the
organization and the free Burma campaign.  We need leaders who
understand the how present policies and actions can impact the future of
the organization and free Burma.
    We also believe it is time for new elections because the ABSDF does
not want to be accused of developing a dictatorship within its own
organization.  If the aim of the ABSDF is democracy in Burma, then its
own structure and organization should reflect democratic principles.
    Please express the support for new elections in the ABSDF by writing
on the burmanet.
    If you have any questions, please contact us.

Zaw Khin
Than Win
Htun Win
Tha Phe