No Justice in Faking Political Asyl (r)

Dear Ko Htun Aung Gyaw:

Keep helping the Burmese in need.  I also heard some unconfirmed news that
someone, who has been doing the same work as yours, is sharing the
biographical information of the new commers with the SLORC embassy in
Washington D.C.  I have that person's name.  But I am measuring the
reliability of my sources.

As long as you are helpful, protective of and truthful to those people in
need,  you can count on my support.  Disregard all irrational allegations made
by some people out of their unjustifiable impulses.  This kind of "politics"
will die out or wither away soon.

Myo Thant

In a message dated 9/27/1998 1:16:03 AM SE Asia Standard Time,