Declaration on the Attitude of the (r)

Hey Piglet:

What about posting another piece for your folks like this?

"Declaration of the Attitudes of the Pigs, Central, Rural and Uban."
-SLORC gives more food (human waste...) to us (Okkar and Okkar's buddies).
- SLORC "protects" us in a well-fensed stability until our body got chopped
out and shopped out.
- It is hard to be in this kind of peace and stability (because Pigs got to be
virtually blind,deaf and dumb to the Master's treatment...to grow up in this
kind of enviornment...)
Therefore, everyone who thinks that SLORC's Pig-firm stinks should exile
themself voluntarily... We will remain the Pigs in harmony, prosperity,
stability.
Longlive Pig-dynasty!
How is this one?  Cool?
All attitudes you are trying to post on net can be summarized in this short
paragraphs.  Don't try so hard, Fascist Clerk!

Myo Thant