Buddhism Info: for recipients of Bu (r)

Congratulations ! Well Done..

Your web site is very impressive and moreover I have the chance to see all the names of my
class mates of Institute of Medicine I, like Khin Mg Ni, Khin Thet Maw etc.
Can I make one constructive suggestion for improvement !!
Could you please don't use the name of our country as " Myanmar ", because we prodemocracy
activists do not recognize this name which was given by the corrupted and brutal military
regime.

This is another way of showing our respect to our fellow countrymen who are still suffering
inside the country , by not using those illegal names like Myanmar , Yangon etc.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

With best reagrds,
alice