The Truth About Htun Aung Kyaw (r)

Hello Ko Than Win,
	What had happened to your first accusation?  Was it withdrawn
already after he and the other responsible people proved his innocence?
Now again another issue?
	I am really confused now.  I was in three pagodas pass since
October 1st, 1988 up to  June 1995.  I was there since the start and knew
everything.  But, your presentation about it was really different from
what I knew and I would say all are quite different.  I didn't see
anything true.  You tried to unify Rangoon students and Mon students and
other students, you said.  I didn't see any one who did that as you said
and none of use even did notice it.  May be very secret unification that
no one knew?  There are so many stories in three pagodas pass but I really
don't know in which stories you were in.
	Most importantly, the fact that you said, Ko Htun Aung Gyaw
created the conflict was reeally wrong.  He was in three pagodas pass very
short time.  May I know how could you successfully unify to have two
groups (one was Whaykaut group later became 102 and another one was Japan
Yetwin group which was 101)?  Did you really know the events there?
	Please don't make up stories to carry out personal attacks.  There
are many people who know those situation well and they are still alive and
can read the net.  The more you make up, the worse your reputation will
be.  Also, what is your goal in sending this message?  To correct Ko Htun
Aung Gyaw?  I haven't seen any word urging him to correct if he has done
misconducts.  What is the point?
	I really like someone speaks up to correct a person or a group
misconducts if they really have done that.  But, changing your accusation
from here to there seems to me that it is just a personal attack but
nothing else.

Yours sincerely,
Kyaw Zay Ya