Suggestion to Thanwin33

Please stop confusing people with your made-up stories.
Are you on the payroll of Okkars to follow his steps, misleading and
deceiving?
Come on, Grow up.  We are approaching toward the fag end of 20 Century.
I don't believe you still have those 1900s attitude.
Please refrain from immitating the Fascists' literary voilence tactics.  It is
dangerous for our future press and media.  I don't want you to continue
writing such fascist articles because I still consider you are a young student
from Burma.
Choice is yours.

Myo Thant