Burmese junta sees signs of social (r)

Re: Burmese junta sees signs of social breakdown,rioting as political
tension mounts
==============

>      Hla Min was speaking in Rangoon on Wednesday, when the junta
>      announced the arrest of 54 people, including 23 from the
>      National League for Democracy (NLD)opposition party, .....

Well, Ko Hla Min, it's time you speak the truth. There is no point in
keeping it under all sort of covered up stories. You know nobody is
buying all these SPDC's made up stories anymore.

You said,

>"Burma is concerned about the potential for social breakdown and
>rioting as the Asian economic crisis hits home and political >tensions
between the junta and opposition groups mount".

I am glad that the SPDC has finally realised that the economic failure
can lead to social breakdown and create political uncertainty in a
country.

Just look around us, Thailand, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia and
Japan. All have been hit by this wave of Asian economic crisis one by
one. SPDC must now know that even the country like Singapore which has
got sound economic fundamentals put in place is not being spared either.
Given the track records and ability of the SLORC/SPDC there is
absolutely no way of preventing the impact of Asian economic crisis
reaching home.

As for easing the political tension between the junta and the NLD, a
genuine dialogue between both sides is the only way to go. If you are
really concerned, take the path to a true reconciliation.

Minn Kyaw Minn