[Fwd: Your 2nd Comment in Guest Boo

--------------14578F307EEBA30915A7259E

To: khin_s_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 23:54:04 +0100
Subject: Your 2nd Comment in Guest Book

Dear Dr. Khin Saw Win,

Thank you for visiting the ' The Buddhists' Three Jewels Website' and leaving
the first comment.
I am sure your friend Bennie will contact you in the near future. I told my
younger cousin Dr. Myint Wynn about your messages. Now he and  Molly have
your addresses and telephone number as they have access to the Internet.
I am a bit annoyed about the second comment. I know how strong you feel
about the situation in Burma. But I do wish to keep politics away from my
private Buddhist Mission. Your comment in the Guest Book may have the
following undesirable effects as far as Sasana Propagation is concerned.
1. The visitors, Burmese or not, may not like to see political views published in
connection with the Religious Site. If they do not like it, they stop reading the
Dhamma teachings. Then you may be held responsible to some extent for
distraction.
2. Your comment will attract counter-comments from the other side. You have
read E-mails appearing in 'Conference reg.Burma' and you know very well about
the abusive nature of some letters. Then that may lead to closure of the Guest-
Book of the Website which is a private one and not financed by anyone else.

So I am taking steps to delete your entry as it is not the right place for your
strong view to be published.

I am sure you will visit the site again and also pass the information about the
website to your non-Burmese friends who show an interest in Buddhism.

May the Buddha Sasana spread to every corners of the world.

Dr.Maung Maung Lwin/ Dr. Yi Yi Myaing,
London.

--------------14578F307EEBA30915A7259E--