Diary of My Travels in Myanmar & Re (r)

Here is my comment on Ko Win Naing article.
Aung Baw

>(3)  I was very much moved when I learned that the leaders of Myanmar
>had resolved **to unhesitatingly sacrifice their lives for the welfare
and progress of the country and the people ... to prevent the
>disintegration of the Union ... and to give their full protection.**

My understanding is you were very moved to learn that SPDC military
leaders allow you to meet with them and say good words to you.  So you
were very pleased and proud of it.  You are proud to meet these scumbs
who forced the people to work, encourage the soldiers to loot the
innocent civilians, and refused to hand over the power to NLD.  SPDC
repeatedly claimed that they are the one who sacrifice their lives for
the country and you are repeating the same words.  How they provide full
protection?  Tell me.  They protect the villagers if the villagers gave
them "porter Fee".  We never ever heard about porter fee under colonial
rule and under U Nu rule.  It make no sense to me.  Please answer my
questions.  Fire fighters sacrifice their lives too, students sacrifice
their lives too, workers sacrifice their lives too.  Not only Tatmadaw
SPDC soldiers.  Your message is SPDC members are sacrifice their lives
for the country, so that they have the right to rule the country.  Isn't
it?

 I have come away fully convinced that they will not be swerved from
this resolve. I have learned that among the top-ranking leaders of the
>Myanmar Government, the Secretary 1, Lieutenant General Khin Nyunt has
the greatest approval and support of the people. " He is someone who
works from dawn's early light till late into the night. Not only does he
himself work thus, all his staff are also made to work in like manner.

How do you know Khin Nyunt was fully supported by the people.  If so,
why he and his clique trying to prevent Daw Suu trip to Bassein?  Do not
lift Khin Nyunt butt.  It is not right.

I have to go

I will continue tomorrow.

Aung Baw from Thee Baw Boo.