Invitation from Buddhist in Fort Wa (r)

Dear Sir

I'm an editor of Burmese journal called 'The Erawan Journal' which is
being published in Tokyo, Japan and distributing worldwide inluding the
States.

I would like to ask you a favor that I want some photos and details of
the new monastery and its monks as well as Kahtina Ceremony.

My address is:    The Erawan Journal
                            1001 KY Building
                            1-18-11 Kita Otsuka
                            Toshima-ku