Ko Myo Thant

Dear Ko Myo Thant,
Thanks for your comment.  I am not the person who want to attack without
reason, actually I am a quiet person.  I feel guilty for doing nothing
in the states for long time.  Recent events made me to do something for
my country and for ABSDF members who I love and value.  I was so fed up
with Naing Aung behavior.  I do not know what Ko Moe Thee think about
it.  Also I am not Ko Moe Thee follower.  Even though, Ko MTZ and Naing
Aung clique joined together last year, both groups live seperately.  If
KMTZ criticized NA, they will accuse him for revenge NA.  I think KMTZ
cannot move freely and speak freely because they fought against each
other in the past.  NA clique will use this point as a main motive why
MTZ attack NA.  As a leader of ABSDF Naing Aung got all the assistance
from NED, OSI and State Department.  On the other hand, MTZ group got a
few quota from NA.  We know very well and the grass root also suffered.
They got Baht 50 per month which is eaqual to a little bit more than 1
dollar.  In contrast, NA and his cronies spent more than 100,000 baht
per month for their travel expense, rental fee, food, and enjoyment.
They have four mobile phone.  Under Naing Aung reign control the law
were changed.  For example, a married person can remarry again after
five years of seperation.  So many marry men remarry again.  Ko Aung
Htoo who was a representative from our Thee Baw Boo camp remarried
because of this law.  Many revolutionaries forgot about their wives and
kids in Burma and enjoy life in Thailand.  If the grass root level broke
the law they were severely punished.  If some one stole someone's wife,
he was sentenced to death.  Now Naing Aung committed the crime and every
body has been quiet since last two month.  The problem is  no one know
the contacts who is the donors and how to get funding for ABSDF because
all the information and sources has been kept by NA and Dr.Thaung Tun (
We called him white head because he dye his white hair all the time).
There is no transparency
who give them money and how much they get, no body knows about it.  It
is a secret.  Naing Aung , Thaung Tun and Zaw Oo were united group which
destroyed all good things.  Thaung Tun is a married man and he has an
affair with Shwe Zin Oo from OSI.  We heard that they will soon be
married.  Shwe Zin Oo support all the proposal made by Thaung Tun.
Thaung Tun can write a recomandation letter for OSI scholarship.
NCGUB's UN office has been funded by OSI.  Every year Thaung Tun travel
and living expence is above 70,000 dollars. Zaw Oo was a former ABSDF
Three Pagoda Pass Chairman.  But he secretly joined with U Nu's son U
Aung group.  Many ABSDF members were sold out to U Aung camp by Zaw Oo
and he got a lot of money.  Later he was removed as a camp chairman
because of his corruption.  Ko Aung Thu Nyein was elected as a camp
Chairman but NA interfear this situation and appointed Zaw Oo as a Mon
regional ABSDF chairman.  Zaw oo was promoted than his former position.
Finally when the tension grew, Zaw Oo officially joined U Aung gruop as
his secretary.  Last year Zaw Oo got more than 100,000 dollars from NED
and state department for writing a report about the future Burma's
economic policy.  Why he got this money? because he was supported by U
Sein Win and Thaung Tun as their trusted man.  They wrote a
recomandation letter for him.  Zaw Oo got the money and stay in
Manhattan with his wife and enjoyed life. If you want to know about the
detail facts look at NED funding.  Zaw Oo alone got more than 100,000
dollars for writing the Burma's economic policy, he do not have this
economic background and he got the money.  We heard that the report is
not a good one.  Now Zaw Oo and his wife moved to D.C to work with
NCGUB.  His wife got a job in Radio Free Asia pretty easy.  For them
every thing is smooth and sound.  Are they really smart? or the bad guys
joined together.  We have to see how MTZ and the ABSDF will respond to
this crisis.  Naing Aung need to remove from ABSDF leadership
definately.  If he stays, we all will understand that ABSDF is not a
revolutionary organization any more, it will change as a womenizing
party and has no revolutionary spirit.