Ko Myo Thant (r)

Dear Ko Aung Baw.  I have a question for you.  The letter you posted as Ko
Naing Aung letter to U Sein Win was an original one or it was translated
from Burmese to English.  I am confused and do not know how to response to
this matter.  But thanks for your valuable information.

with best regards

Ko Htun Aung Gyaw