Accusations/Naing Aung (r)

Ipwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< ABSDF
 Darwin Branch
 Australia >>

I have no more words to say beyond this point.  Don't play games.  We are
already a bunch of loosers.  Take a note of that.
Though we lost our political effectiveness, our morales must remain strong and
must be held high as we desire to throw a finishing blow to Fascists.  That is
our focus.
Currently, we are experiencing a deadly stagnation in our movement due to
mistrust caused by corrupted and immoral leaders and the guys who cheer them.
We have a revolutionary obligation to remove any trash that poses an obstacle
to the rise of revolutionary tide.  Listen Ko Moon Aung's Tempest of Blood
again and again and again, but with all your heart and brain.However, that is
our secondary focus.
There is no contradition between two tasks.  They must go hand in hand.
Attack the enemy and check our own weakness and mistakes at the same time.
If you lack one of these stated tasks, you will become either a gang of
bandits or a group of people with ideas which are out of place.
Don't think that I am a smart-assing you, guys.
Since you name your own branch after Darwin, you must have known the need for
human beings to be able to rationally reason while they evolve themselves to
become fuller human.  It means you got to be broadminded and prepared for
consequences that follow evey action you initiate.
Now you have initiated an action that portrays and magnifies the runaway
disunity and low  morality prevailing among us.
But I unilaterally decided to stop talking about this issue because I believe
ABSDF, as a revolutionary organization, comprises of righteous and truth-
loving people who dare do right things at the right time without any favorism
and irrationality.
What more do I have to say, Mr. Darwinists?
All I need to say is "grow up."

Fraternally,

Myo Thant