changes to BurmaNet (r)

Dear Ko Kyaw Zay Ya,

These people own this revolutionary means,which might be funded by private
organizations or a government.
They have the right to make this decision.
I, for one, oppose Burmanet's new policy.
It repesents an evil capitalist attitude.  (I delcare here firmly that I am
not a communist.)
I will remember this action throughout my life.
I will fight it in Burma, not here.
The war has begun.
I am not a quiter but I have aleady I unsubscribed Burmanet for I can't
stand the
editor's tone which carries the ideas that are against my beliefs.  I think
Burmanet group feels that we(=all open-minded people using rude languages)
"hijacked" their INFO-BUS WHICH CARRIES THEM TO THEIR POLITICAL DESTINATIONS
UNDER THEIR OWN CONTROL.  Down with this evil attitude!
I subscribed to Burmanet not for news and info but for views and opinions of
all people.  Now opposing views and opinions are subject to censorship.  We
have our own means and access to real news and information and need not to
fill our mailboxes with "copy and paste news" carried by Burmanet.  So the
story ends here.  Let Okkar lead the Burmanet.  Without Okkar, it seems to
me that Burmanet is a dead body.  Burmanet, that's why, kicked others but
keeps Okkar who makes Burmanet appear as an active media.  We know what
kinds of respones people write to Okkar.  All empty ones that can't be
pursued by anyone.
Some people brought up the real stuffs which hurt some sponsors of this
Burmanet.  Now they got to 'really act.'  Simple analysis from me.  I must
stop here because I can go on and on and on...

Let them manipulate the information as they want because this means of
communication is in their hand and they have
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
But truth is our weapon.
Don't waste your time.
It is not worth talking TO these hypocrites.
We are of a new generation.  We have time to handle this in our own way.
Let them do it.
It is both a challenge and an insult to our ideologies.
Down with everyone who participated in making this new decision.

With revolutionary faith,

Kyaw Kyaw Htut
Indiana

Doing what you like is freedom.