Selective Purchasing in Australia

Free Burma Coalition, Australia

I  am sorry to have misled you in the previous message.

The Town of Vincent is the third council to come on board not the second.

1.  Marrickville, NSW
2.  Moreland, Victoria
3.  The Town of Vincent, Western Australia

As previously stated many groups and individuals are now doing all possible
to increase this number quickly as government sanctions seem almost
impossible to achieve.  We will not give up on that but find grass roots
response more receptive.

All the best for Xmas and the New Year, you and Burma, as always with love,

Amanda

Free Burma Coalition, Australia

Working for the:
National Coalition Government of the Union of Burma
Federation of Trade Unions, Burma
Australia Burma Council

PO Box 2024, Queanbeyan  NSW  2620
Ph: +61-2-6297-7734  Fax: +61-2-6297-7773