L A FREE BURMA LAW

I am very much pleased with the decision of the L A city council members
who voted
unanimousely  and passed strongest Burma Ordinance possible under the
city. I commend the city council members' courage to make this bold
decision in spite of the
strike down of Massachussettes Burma Law by the District Judge. It is
undoubtedly  a
great moral boost for brave democrats from Burma and encouragement to all
Burma
activists across the globe. I am very much thankful to the Los Agelese
City Council Members who care and show so much concern for the poeople of
Burma from far distant land. Dear Los Agelese City Council Members, for
my fellow countrymen from Burma who have been suffering so much under the
Burma Military Regime for so long,  I thank you very much again.
                                                    With Best Regards.

Saw Aung Khin
(206)244-1938
saw-aung@xxxxxxxx

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]