1999 will be the year of Myanmar

  1999 Will Be The Year of Myanmar

                                            Date:  1st. January, 1999

Dear Citizens of Myanmar,

1999 is the year, one in which our beloved country Myanmar must overcome
any kind of difficulties and move along the path for the nation's
development into the more peaceful and affuent society.

If the nation's difficulties are to overcome, it is important for all of us
that no matter what different aims and ideas we have in the past, we should
all be united and join hands for the benefit of our country and the people.

With this in our mind, our newly named Myanmar Association in Japan(MAIJ)
would like to extend our hands and offer our goodwill to all the citizens
of Myanmar ,near and far, in carrying out a new task that will prosper
Myanmar as 21st. Century approaches.
MAIJ wish all of you and your family all the best for the very happy
prosperous New Year.

With warm regards,
Myanmar Association in Japan ( MAIJ )
557-27, Sanada, Hiratsuka-shi,