A Brave man's comment

* A BRAVE MAN'S COMMENT *

I had the pleasure of attending CSJ?s talk this afternoon at Raffles
>Place.  It was a very elucidating and  enlightening talk.  The crowd
was >estimated to be about 250-300 people.  There were foreign reporters
as >well as local TCS shitporters.

>CSJ touched on many topics and at times drew some applause from the
>crowd.  He addressed the following issues:
>
>1) The PM's pledge of a "no strings attached" loan of $90 billion
>dollars to the Indonesian government without parliament approval.

>2) ** *The PAP's involvement with druglord Lo Han Hsing and his son
Steven >Law who is allowed to move freely in and out of Singapore while
he is >refused a visa to the US because of his ties to the drug trade.
CSJ >also touched on the fact that his Steven Law is operating an office
in >Shenton Way. ***

>3) The failure of the Suchou Industrial park and the lost investment of
>$70 billion.
>

>4) The CPF wage cut of 10%.
>
>And many more issues.  He said he will be holding another public talk
>next week (Tuesday 5 January) at 12:30p.m. same time same place.  Rest
>assured, there will be a bigger crowd next time around.
>
>Despite there being police and ISD people, they made no attempt to
>arrest him or ask him to stop his public talk which I found rather
>surprising.  Is there a ?Singformasi? movement sweeping thru this
>island????? I certainly hope so
>
>CSJ   = Chee Soon Juan
   TCS  = Television Corporation of Singapore
    CPF = Central Provident Fund ( savings contributed by the employer /
goverment for retirement )