------=_NextPart_000_001B_01BE3FBE.7128FBC0

       =20
        ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NINTH ANNUAL DAY OF PEOPLE'S DEFENCE FORCE
            1.. Today is fully the nine years of revolutionary day of =
our PDF which was born in the bigger Democracy uprising of the whole =
Burma, 1988.  At that same time, our PDF is defended the people till the =
nine years today.  =20
            2..  our PDF members specially honor to our PDF's father, =
General Sein Mya, our=20
            comrades, other revolutionists and politicians who's repaid =
a lot of their sweat, bloods and lives for the whole people of Burma.  =
And we respectfully glorify to the all revolutionists and politicians at =
present. =20
            3.. During this nine years of our revolutionary life, our =
PDF is joined with internal and foreign revolutionary groups and =
political groups as the basic rule of our PDF to attack and destroy the =
military government who's not elected by the people.  Therefore, we =
continuously battle to be successful.=20
            4.. Today, the problems of the Burmese country is between =
the military dictatorship and the whole people of Burma who's persecuted =
and tortured cruelly.  Because of that, we consider with worries that =
the present condition of Burma is arising at the top of decision.  Then, =
we are believed our important responsibilities that the people can get =
the peace when the military government is will be disappeared.=20
            5.. The military dictator had governed the Burmese country =
with their mad idea over the half century.  So, The Burmese country is =
now burning as same as the federal country is needing the important =
organizing to the  milti-ethnic in Burma.  we exactly believe that if =
the military dictator still an end, the Burmese country is going to be =
developed immediately and peacefully.=20
            6.. At present today, the most important NLD led by Daw Aung =

San Su Kyi who's recommended by the most people in Burma because she =
served her responsibilities as the practical experience.  So that, she =
is now acknowledged by the history of the whole people in Burma.  Then, =
we are going to be surrounded to NLD party.
            7.. Our People's Defence Force continue to be fight with the =
endless battle of the military government and we always defend our =
people to be peaceful.  At the ninth annual day of PDF,  we bravely vow =
that's continuously protected and defended the people to be peaceful.=20
        Your faithfully,
        Banya ( Representative of PDF)
        Box:  APT 201, 3016 HENRY STREET,
                PORT MOODY, BC, V3H 2K3,