Clarification about Total assemblee (r)

Subject: Re: Clarification about Total assemblee

three cheers for infobirmanie!!! you may not have seen dawnstar, but
thats your problem, not mind. why doesn't infobirmanie respond to the
posting regarding their lack of coherence regarding full eu sanctions on
new investment in burma, instead of posting such nonsense. Infobirmanie
has a hands-off approach to Total and is very well known to the Total
executives. At EuroBurmaNet, we are not interested in setting up the
stage for a Total pr victory, or just another play so Total can denounce
the human rights activitism. Stick to the facts, Infobirmanie and if you
wish to communicate privately do so, otherwise please act in
constructive positive manner.

Your posting is most unattractive. By the way, as you said in a previous
posting, InfoBirmanie and EuroBurmaNet does NOT have same tactical
approach to Total problem, as EBN has shown these five years.

Please do not make insulting nonsense, it is a public nuisance and most
unproductive.

By the way, the general assembly meeting is not a popularity contest or
a place just to make noise. As you were there, what's your problem?
Like I say, define your position on boycott and sanctions and stop the
nonsense.

thank you
dawn star

dawn star