DVB Web Page Announcement (r)

MAYKHA-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear netters,

Due to the technology problems, I won't able to upload audio files from
Sunday 31.1.99 to one or two more days from now to our DVB home page.  I'll
recover all missing audio files as soon as the problem is solved.

Thanks a lot for visiting DVB site and I apologize for inconvenience that I
may cause you.

In solidarity,

Thida (Thin Myat Thu)                 http://www.communique.no/dvb/
Coordinator, DVB Web Page                     Tel: +47 22 41 41 43
Democratic Voice of Burma                     Fax: +47 22 41 39 29

          P.O Box 6720, ST.Olavs Plass, 0130 Oslo, Norway