Water festival "Thanjet"

Dear Burmese in exile

We should be proud of!

We must appreciate those who made possible producing "Water festival songs
and chants" from India for the last three years. The latest cassette is now
available.

I'm sure that you know how an artistic expression of the voice of the poor
people is important and makes a difference.

Some Burmese guys residing in India made that possible. We must, first
thank to Committee for Nonviolence Action in Burma (CNAB) which contributed
financial necessity for the first issue. Then it comes to Open Society
Institute (Burma Project), which generously provided for the next two
recordings.

Personally I'd like to let all of you know that this year's product is an
extraordinary for our struggle. In fact, any artistic product doesn't not
need any advertisement. I suggest all of you just listen to it.

I realize, after listening the cassette, you will contribute your talent
how it should be made most effective for our cause.

This year, you will enjoy listening women's voise too.

May I invite you to appreciate those folks who made that possible? I'm
confident that the people inside will definitely be encouraged. How about you?

Sincerely

Tint Swe
MP (NLD)