NEWS - Woman Impaled through Vagina

Subject: NEWS - Woman Impaled through Vagina with Tree Branch By SLORC Soldier

NOTE: IT IS NEWS LIKE THIS THAT DRIVES ME AND --ANGERS-- ME !!!

Woman Impaled through Vagina with Tree Branch By SLORC Soldier

>From the Testimony of Ka Hsaw Wa...
  The testimony accuses soldiers of the ruling military
government -- the State Law and Order Restoration Council
(SLORC) -- of clearing villages to make way for the pipeline.
Among the worst atrocities, he saw a woman impaled with
the branch of a tree through her vagina and was told of a
soldier who cut out the fetus of a pregnant woman and killed
her.

The woman's 12-year-old brother vowed to arm himself and
seek revenge against soldiers. "I heard that he doesn't want
any education, all he wants is revenge. I don't want that
happening in my country," an emotional Ka Hsaw Wa said.