Myanmar to Allow Access to Internet

Subject: Myanmar to Allow Access to Internet???

what international sanctions, as far as i understand there are  not
international sanctions outside the us selective purchasing laws for
federal and local collectivities, states, townships and cities, or the
us federal sanctions signed by clinton april 22 1997 applying only to us
based companies. correct or not correct? ergo, any non us company can go
into burma and do business.