Refugee Newsletter

									Date 4/4/99
Dear Compatriot friends

All of our CNG member are now start working on no.7 issue.If you have any
news and news photos want to tell and want to show all refugee around
Burma, please send them to us. We CNG have no money to help all of our
Parents , Brother and Sister who under atrocity of SPDC The army
dictatorship and the comprado of some shyless foreign investers who want to
made money on our blood and tear.
Therefore we help them with this Newsletter.And we beleive you know your
role on your beloved people. The actrocities in our country are not a
hollowood action movie that just watching and talking about it bla bla
bla.. Everybody need to do some thing that we can, by our self.

Your friend-
Gordon Sharmars

Mail address

PO.BOX 339
Chiang Mai
50000
Thailand

Fax. (66-53) 357695
Tel. 053-816 953 ( Just in evening from 19:00 to 24:00 )
E.mail  gorcng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx