[burmanet2-l] Don't call us not to

Subject: Re: [burmanet2-l] Don't call us not to go to Myanmar Embassy.

I will not oppose to those who want to visit to Burmese Embassy in Japan
because it is their bussiness.  They can collaborate with them, please them
or even give some presents to them, it is their bussiness.  But something
come up in my mind.  Why the Burmese regime wellcome only to those living
in Japan?  Why they close the schools in Burma and wellcome a handful of
people in Japan(I really do not know they are real Burmese students or
not)for their education but the majority students have been suffered in
Burma sicne 1988.  How ironic it is?  The person who post this message do
not dare to reveal his/her name on the net.  Why?  If someone believe that
he/she is doing the right thing, they will proud to reveal their names but
this person is not.  What a pitty?

If every body drink bitter water, I will still refuse to drink it.

Regards

Htun Aung Gyaw (Biruma jin)