No Subject Given

Dear friends,

Last a couple of day U Tin Oo told in an interview that "Daw Aung San
Suu Kyi considers politics and personal matters are quite separate".

That's why I absolutely believe that Daw Aung San Suu Kyi knows well
that what the politics is. But Ne Win and his follower didn't know
about the politics except their family and themselves. They are the
shameful self-seekers.

Politics is not for one person, it intends only for common people.

One of the reasons that destroy the country is combination of politics
and personal affair. We can see this in every dictators in the world.
Those countries, which have been led by dictators, were collapsed in
everything. And its politics were misused with personal affair. Ne Win
in Burma, Marcos in Philippine, Suharto in Indonesia.

Daw Aung San Suu Kyi is the best example to point out as a great leader
BECAUSE SHE IS A REAL POLITICIAN or REAL PUBLIC SERVANT LIKE HER
FATHER.

Sincerely,

Htay Yan Aung