Way In, Way Out (r)

You are wrong...

The fact that only SPDC refused to hornor 1990 election results. Only
SPDC in fact refused to hold dialogue with NLD. In fact only SPDC
closed the schools. Only SPDC in fact arrested activists. Only SPDC in
fact forced refugees out of Burma. In fact only SPDC ruled the country
by force. In the end, the only SPDC in fact does not want any
humanitiran aid since the UN and other organizations have encouraged
dialogue.