South Africa joins 9999 Global day

Subject: South Africa joins 9999 Global day of action

Dear 9999 activists,
I got  a very encouraging message from South Africa . Now it is one more
country to put in the countries in the Global day of action list. There are
more to come!  Cheers to all activists in South Africa.  mmt

>From: "Thein Win" <burmamtk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 00:10:23 +0100
>
>Dear activists
>We, from SA Burmese community fully support to 9999 action. In SA the very
>1st democratic election was on 1994 and 2nd democratic election is just
>finished free and fair and peacefully and happily. There was so many
>difference between black and white such as history, socio-economic, culture
>background. At the end of the day, now they are together. BOTH sides can
>understand each other. Remember! they are not Buddhists even some are not
>Christians.
>We all are from same origin from our same parents. WHY we are so much
>difficult to sit together. It is absolutely ridiculous. We, all from BOTH
>sides should try to sit together. Try to make understand the weak and
>strong
>points. Try to  protect what our opposition scare and start the
>negotiation/reconciliation for 9999 action.
>NOW IS THE TIME FOR RECONCILIATION BY 9999 ACTION !
>

>Regards
>Thein Win
>South Africa

eGroups Spotlight:
"Holiday's Front Porch" - For good conversation, check out this virtual
community with
New Orleans as its home.  http://clickhere.eGroups.com/click/18

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/9999action