NOTE- Why is Thailand Really Oppose (r)

Subject: Re: NOTE- Why is Thailand Really Opposed to the ILO's Actions??

--------------107E0E0C6F3041F0A3584F44

Thailand backs Myanmar because they are "Birds of the same feather".
Although we
believe Thailand is a "democracy" it is not. Althouhgh we believe Thailand
adheres to "the rule of law" and believes in Human Rights it does not. Child
labor and even worse child prostitution is rampant in Thailand.

We support the grass roots Thai movement for democracy and human rights. They
have a long way to go. Just like we do, in Myanmar.

Richard A. Myint.

--------------107E0E0C6F3041F0A3584F44

begin:          vcard
fn:             Richard Myint
n:              Myint;Richard
org:            Myint Family
adr;dom:        31349 Santa Cruz Way;;;Union City;CA;94587;
email;internet: ramyint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;home:       510-429-8442
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE