TIME TO RESTRUCTURE POLITICAL STRAT (r)

Subject: Re: TIME TO RESTRUCTURE POLITICAL STRATEGIES

Regarding article below .......

Dear Julien and all Burma netters

I absolutely agree with your suggestion for alternative approaches towards
Burmese Revolution for Democracy.It is badly needed.

Yet an another failure approach by EU.It is on and on and ...... now at
least 10 years is on and people of Burma suffer worse than ever.

ASEAN 's business ,profit and  making - money politics of the "constructive
engagement" is a typical old fashioned Asian colloquial meaning  of "
nicely saying only"-playing with words.Does not carry much meaning in it.
Another word,it is a way of bullshiting for ones own good.
I think,  this is as simple as that.

The Burmese military will not talk to NLD voluntarily or sake of the
country and its people.Must try other ways.
Let's waste no more time.
Let's  waste no more time on  " playing harp to buffalo" ( Burmese saying )
who responds only when hurts.

Let's hurt them just to make them listen. Why not?

Please everyone else suggest which is her and his proposal.Under this
subject.
Hurry up and time is running out.

I suggest we should all draw up our own plans and reconmendations
individually.
let's start it happen in very soon.Given a month time and registered
ourself in to a discussion group and present ones' own proposals on the
table.Debate among us and extract a single best proposal.

We then will find supports to implement our working proposal to completion.

Terms and conditions must be applied to all  entrants  for some
confidential discussions.Which will be worked out by the members before
hand.

Any suggestions?   Please discuss !

The military moles,agents and MIS are welcome to discuss as long as it is a
help for Democracy Revolution for Burma.
I don't give a damn about them actually in this part of the world

1.      beat them in their own military means that  the only language that
the Myanmar military seemed to understand or

2.     economic means they are not good at or

3.    combination of these two  or

4.    any other alternatives and how it could be worked out etc.

I think we can discuss this on the net?

Best regards

Panyoma