FW: FDLAP Letter of Condolence : De

Subject: FW: FDLAP Letter of Condolence : Death of Dr. Raul Manglapus!

Free Burma Coalition, Australia
The ABC joins the FDL-AP in mourning the death of Dr Raul Manglapus.  The
letter to his family below fully expresses the views of the ABC and the
indeed those of us who work toward democracy and human rights for the
world.
Dr Manglapus worked tirelessly for the democratic movement of Burma and was
a devoted supporter of Daw Aung San Suu Kyi.  We will all miss him.
ABC

Atten: FDL-AP Members and Supporters
Ref: Letter of Condolence
To: The Manglapus Family July 27, 1999
Dear Mrs. Pacita and Family,
On behalf of the FDL-AP, I would like to send my most sincere condolences
on the parting of Mr. Raul Manglapus, who was a beloved member of the
FDL-AP since its founding. This is a most difficult time for all of us, for
he was a wonderful and caring man who was devoted not only in his kindness
and sincerity, but also in is his continuous pursuit of democracy.
All throughout his life of achievements and attainments, he never forgot
the people who suffered under dictatorships, and continuously helped to
work towards the goal of democracy and human rights. He served as chair of
the FDL-AP's general assembly, and was also a member of the executive
committee. His thoughts were always reflective and positive and never
failed in aiding other members.
Although he is now parted from us, I know that wherever his spirit may
travel, because of his altruism and generosity, he will be as loved as he
was when was among us here. We will miss him, but will never forget his
humane nature and bright spirit that aided us in bringing peace to the
world.
I wish you my warmest regards and may God bless you.

Sincerely,
Kim Sei-ung
Secretary General
FDL-AP