AUSTRALIAN FANTASY,Downer's cheap s

Subject: Re: AUSTRALIAN FANTASY,Downer's cheap score, BURMESE REALITY

Regarding the article below ......................

Yes, Australian FM,Alexander Downer has been little funny and looking like
he's got every reason to be proud of when East Timor poll result is near.He
visited East Timor which is pretty inappropriate and almost rude. Should
have waited until after the polls.The out come still is uncertain and could
well be a backfire.He has been pushed by his desire for power and popularity
and lost his common senses?
He regards this great move,proud of it and do the followings next  ......

Downer spoke to Win Aung ,Myanmar FM,at ASEAN and fixed up for Sidoh,HR
commissioner. INDEPENDENT body from the Aust. government Sidoh was a perfect
tool for Downer's in this political scoring efforts.

It may be a breakthrough for Australia's FM but it contributes nothing  for
the democracy sides but a perfect PR exercise for the military,the evil.

I am not going to vote Downer and his Liberal Party,for sure.

I am going to write to FO.

Panyoma.Syd.