The very urgent appeal to all

  Dear like-mindeds

WHAT SHALL WE DO NOW ?

There are many things needed to be done about  quest for democracy in
Burma.Many things!

Nevertheless, I would strongly like to suggest to start on with the most
urgent one.         Which is at the moment is the 9999 push.
               We must push it the hardest.Time is running out.

In Burmese history...things had happened in a very supprise at the very last
minutes.When it happens it happens very hard and very fast.

Let's do it.This is the way to go.
Forget about our differences whatsoever for the time being.

This is our best chance.

Therefore I am strongly and openly appeal to all Burmese and non-Burmese all
over the world.....

Please do your utmost to INCITE  uprising in Burma. Yes.

" PEOPLE UPRISING." 9999 uprising.

We shall make it this time for sure.

Sincerely

Benya Aye ( panyoma,syd)