9999 the great revolution

Hello 9999,
I would like to welcome all those activists , friends, supporters and
comrades of Free Burma 9999 global day of action  to join discussion forum.
Send email to 9999action@xxxxxxxxxxx . But it is a peaceful , democratic
forum for 9999 . Only believers of 9999  can post ideas and plans not SPDC
or  any undemocratic elements in the mailing 9999 action net.

As you all know 9999 is a real thing . People power is awaken . The people
of Burma are ready to take peaceful , daring action to overthrow the brutal
regime by the power of people. People want Democracy , Human rights , peace,
happiness , prosperity , all the good things of life.
People want people's parliament , 100 % Democracy .
Don't settle for less!

Thailand , Japan , India, Australia, Canada , USA, Norway, Netherlands,
South Africa, Britain( UK) ,  Germany, France, Indonesia, Malaysia ,
Philippine, New Zealand,  are current countries in the list . It is growing
very fast.

Needless to say, Burma is our major arena where  the whole world will be
watching a spectacular fight between the people and military dictatorship on
9th of September 1999.  And we will know who is the ultimate  winner  .

9999 is a decentralized people's movement . Every organization , person who
want to see a democratic Burma , are  working together , fighting  for the
people's parliament.

We are strong and united under the same banner of 9999 action .

At the end of the day , We will celebrate together  in the democratic Burma!

Maung Maung Than
media liaison
9999 Action Committee , Australia