Violence (r)

What all I can say is why don't you tell the SPDC's generals to step
down from the sick and tire power. And you should say that "Hi ! I am
Khin Maung Myint who wants to hold the power after you". That will be
appropiate way to say since you have not believed in dialogue,
pressure, and people power movements that have been conducting by
millions of Burmese for many decades.