Burmese Women Meeting

BURMESE AMERICAN WOMEN ALLIANCE

We are trying to organize all the Burmese women living in San Francisco
Bay Area.
The committee consist of the following persons are formed to start
organize the meeting.

Daw Yee Yee Lay		President
Daw Oo				VP
Daw Tin Tin Win		Secretary
Dr.Khin Nwe Soe		Treasurer 1
Daw Mable Tun		Treasurer 2

The meeting will be held as follows and all Burmese women are cordially
invited.

Date			August 29, 1999. (Sunday)
Time		1200 - 1400 hours.
Venue		2797 Florence Avenue #1
			San Jose, CA 95127
			Tel.(408) 929-9155/272-5036
			E-mail; tintinwin@xxxxxxxx

Your attendance is much appreciated & we will also have a nice little
party. We welcome if you want to contribute something to eat or drink.
HUSBANDS are also welcome to join the party.