[Fwd: Aung San Suu Kyi says tourism

Subject: [Fwd: Aung San Suu Kyi says tourism doesn't help Burma's future]

--------------56EB5202607CA356AE59E19B

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 19:40:15 -0600
To: john rabin <johnrabin@xxxxxxxxx>

John Rabin,

First of all, who says that the story is a true story. It is a creative
work of the author (myself), based on what is really happening in Burma.
There is a village called Anyarsu in Burma, the village which Daw Aung San
Suu Kyi tried to go and ended up road stand off.

Your tel number of my home and my work is wrong. I am a faculty lecturer at
University of Alberta, teaching 3 courses. So stop doing your stupid action
or I will go ahead with law suit. Just give me your real name and contact
address. I don't respect any one who use pseudonym. And if you want to
harass other people , make sure you spell my name correctly.

alice