I am absolutely agree with you.

Dear Dr Khin,

Thank you very much for your burmanet posting.
I am absolutely agree with you.
The only problem facing the Burmese people is the Burmese Generals.
They took the state power by killing thounsands of people.
They promised to go back to their barracks after the general election.
But they broke their promise.
They(Burmese Generals) are the unwanted sons of the Burmese people.
Burmese people don't believe them and even hate them.
Because they kill people, they always tell lies, they steal people's
treasure(pyi thu ban nar), they usually commit adultry(eg. they often sleep
with the young, pretty girls in their special guest houses), and most of
them are alcoholics.(you see they violates the five precepts we value most
as a Buddhists)
The only thing the Burmese Generals fears is to transfer power to People's
Representatives.
The only answer to the present problems in Burma is to call People
Parliament and do according to the rules and regulations developed in the
Parliament.
The question I want to ask the Burmese Generals is "Why don't you have
courage to face the reality?"

Long live Dr. Khin

Yours sincerely,
galon99