I will help Burma democratics (r)

Dear all Burma activists

Please read the following article.I suggest this is what,in the end of the day, we
all should realise in our struggle for democracy in Burma.
We,the only one,must help ourself first with whatever resources we have, before
asking for a help from others for our causes.
If we cannot even do as such,there is no one.
Don,t even dream about that.There is no such thing either.
Were we wasting our times?
Let's get on our feet together and that's the way to go.

sincerely

panyoma/syd