Will the answer be blowing in the

Subject: Will  the answer be blowing in the wind?

Will the answer be blowing in the wind?
=======================================

It is time that we all realise the true situations in our country, Burma. It
will be too foolish to presume that nothing will happen on the '9999'.

So, it is very clear that there is an urgent need for the SLORC/SPDC and the
democratic forces, including the NLD and ethnic nationality groups, to solve
Burma's political problems peacefully and without any pre-conditions."

There is'nt much time to waste now.

At the same time, I would like to urge all the miltary officers who grew out
of the '7 July 1962' generation to show utmost restraints and not to let the
repeat of the massacre of the '1988' happen.

Listen to the voice of the people and their peaceful demands. They have been
pushed around for so long and you all know it. It is time that you do a true
service to the people of Burma by giving them a much needed protection at a
time like this. It will be a true honour if you can do that.

What is the point of just wearing your uniforms daily and feeling miserable
and be guilty conscious all the time? Where is all the bravery you all have
been boasting about?

Things just does not happen overnight. You all still have time to think
about it.

Will the answer to this call be blowing in the wind?

With metta,

Minn Kyaw Minn