India and Burma

Hello friends,

I am an Indian journalist. I edit two weekly e-zines called Northeast Vigil
(on the Northeast) and The Reviewer (book reviews:
http://members.rediff.com/thereviewer).

Since the Northeast and Burma have a lot in common, I have been thinking of
focusing on both Indo-Burmese bilateral issues as well as more localised
issues that concern living along the border in both countries.

It is difficult to make out from the postings where the person is writing
from and what kind of work s/he might be personally doing. Pardon my
ignorance. I would be interested in contacting Burmese in New Delhi (where I
stay) and Burmese elsewhere who take in interest in the local issues  that
are common to the people living along the borders.

I will be thankful in people on this list can help me in this regard and
write to me personally at essare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rgds.

Subir Ghosh
Editor, Northeast Vigil