Urgent request to burmanet for the (r)

Subject: Re: Urgent request to burmanet for the days on 8999 and 9999

Dear Burmanet moderators and striders,

I would like to add one more voice to echo Payoma request to free Burmanet
from
Censorship ( Moderating practice) in order to exchange the urgent news around
9999 from 8999 onward.

I understand Burmanet is a large mailing list with hundreds of subscriber
from
various countries including Buurma. It will be great to get the message
through
instantly since the time line is different in the world. We 9999 activists in
Australia are the one to go first on 9999. We are very concerned about the
time
limit lagging the message behind for a couples of hours.

Please think about it seriously fro a successful 9999.

mmt

> Dear burmanet administrators
>
> For the sake of democracy for Burma,please leave 8/9/99 and 9/9/99 day
> news unmoderated. we need to inform our activities instantly on those 2
> day period.
> It is a vital important for the strategy of the events.
> Please do it.
>
> Sincerely
>
> pan-yoma

This message was sent using One.Net's Mail Man.
http://mailman.one.net.au