Media Boycott (r)

My messages are showing the whole image from hair to toe nails. If Heiko
likes to see only the shit let it be his choice. No problem.

ok

In a message dated 9/8/99 10:53:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Subj:     Re: Media Boycott
 Date:  9/8/99 10:53:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time
 From:  heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Heiko Schaefer)
 Sender:    owner-burmanet-l@xxxxxxx
 To:    burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx

 Dear Nyi Lwin,

 as long as Okkar is diplomatic unable, and stupid we can get valuabe
 insight information.
 Today at the press conference with the local media in my city on the
 9999 I presented and commented a lot of Okkars posting. If you know how
 to sell this news, you can convince everybody how bad the Burmese govt
 really is.
 The German readers please refer to my statement on the 9999 where I used
 a lot of their own information against them.

 Regards
 Heiko >>