Cheers to 9999action welcome to fr

Subject:  Cheers to 9999action  welcome to freeburma

Dear All ,

I just want to say cheers to all of you for staying in the 9999 action list.
As the moderator of this discussion forum I now declare that the  function
of the list is now terminated . But the message home page of this list will
be available for future reference. over the period 8 months 200 plus
activists from about 15 countries contributed more than 450 messages .
Thanks to everyone for  the participation. Acknowledging the contribution of
this discussion forum toward the democratic movement ,  I have created a new
one under the name freeburma@xxxxxxxxxxx . Anyone interested in open
discussion and sharing idea for a common goal to free Burma from military
regime , please join us again.

Maung Maung Than
Phone and Fax 612 97378637
Sydney, Australia