Mr. Okkar's soul (r)

--- OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Objection. She had given her life to a Britan first.
>
> ok

Nothing wrong that Daw Aung San Suu Kyi married a Britan. She had
rights to pick any one she loved because she is  a free Burmese citizen
who does not fear the 450,000 gunmen.

You are very bad racist like your bosses so far as we know. Let me tell
you that these kind of racists are out of date backed to 15 century,
and we do not support any racist.

But if you are so, how a bout you who is a Karen and works for the
Burman racist regime for only to make money and rank, greedy. But I do
not want to say that..so please put aside the racist propaganda. I am
not a racist; you must know that.

Why did Ne Win marry an American? Why did Khin Nyunt's son marry a
Singaporean's girl?