Five Precepts(Ngar Par Thi La) Part (r)

Subject: Five Precepts(Ngar Par Thi La) part 2

Today, I would like to present that how the SPDC violates the second
principle in five precepts. We Burmese Buddhists have to abstain from
stealing."Ah Dain Na Da Nar Wai Ra Ma Ni "

The SPDC the greatest thieves of all times

     It is very obvious that the SPDC generals and their followers are
thieves.  They steal public treasures(Pyi Thu Bannar).  They get about 5000
Kyats a month as official salary.  However they own more than 1,000,000,000
Kyats(hundred millions) worth of houses and cars.  They may excuse as they
didn't steal them, they just recieve as bribes.  Taking bribery is kind of
stealing.  They misuse their public office which they got by robbing(by
Military Coup).
     By the way, when the international governments sanction Burma, no big
international corporations can go Burma.  As a result, the SPDC generals get
less bribes.  So they get very angry about economic sanctions.
      Their dream of becoming billionaire like Suharto of Indonesia is
threatened by those sanctions.  So they hate who called for sanction, Daw
Aung San Su Kyi and refused to negotiate with Daw Aung San Su Kyi.  They
regard Daw Aung San Su Kyi as who broke their rice pot(Htamin Ole).  That is
why, although International Community and majority of people inside Burma
want them to negotiate with Daw Aung San Su Kyi, they stubbornly refuse it.
      I want to point out one important thing that even though the SPDC
generals can refuse to negotiate with Daw Aung San Su Kyi, they can't refuse
to go to "Hell" according to "Law of Kamma".  The King of Hell(Nga Ye Min)
is waiting for the SPDC generals led by General Ne Win and their followers.

To be continued....
tomorrow...///Kar Me Thu Mait Sa