Five Precepts(Ngar Par Thi La) Part (r)

Subject: Five Precepts(Ngar Par Thi La) part 3

        Today, I would like to present how the SPDC is committing the third
principle of five precepts(Kar Me Thu Maik Sar).  I am sorry to write those
but I think I should write for our Burmese Buddhists people who value the
five precepts very much.  Sometimes the truth is bitter like medicine.  We
are responsible for what we have done.  According to the Law of Kamma, those
good or bad we have done in past will follow us like the wheels follow the
footsteps of the cows.
        In 1988, the news of the rape of a girl make the people's
antigovernment spirit stronger.  There are so many news of rape by Burmese
soldiers coming out all the time from the border areas.  There are many
victims in refugee camps in Thailand who can testify those.  Raping occurs
because of the SPDC generals negelect those.
         The Burmese generals negelect those because they themselves are
committing the adultry.  I want to present here two accounts.  One is about
the minister Win Sein.  The other is about the government guesthouse from
Taunggyi, Shan State.
         When Win Sein come to Mandalay to inspect Railways Stations, he
usually enjoys the flesh of pretty young girls about his daughter's age.
The businessmen from Mandalay have to find those pretty girls for him to get
his favour.  Later his wife knew about those affairs and she accompanies him
whenever he goes out for inspection tours.
          I live in Taunggyi for six months and I knew it from my friends
inside the Southeastern Command.  He told me that he had to find pretty
young girls for generals when they came to Taunggyi.  They enjoy those
pretty young girls all night long at the government guesthouse called
Sakhanthar Hotel.  That hotel is situated on top of the hill and you can see
it from everywhere.  I noticed that hotel shine with electric lights all
night when the Burmese generals visit Taunggyi.
           These are the some evidences I have.  There are numerous
evidences that The SPDC generals led by General Ne Win and their followers
commit adultry.  I don't want to talk about the Generel Ne Win's sex
scandals because every citizens of Burma knows that and they are really ugly
to talk about.(I will never forget about Yadanar Nat Me who is not Burmese
Citizen and General Ne Win married her while he was the president and the
chairman of the BSPP.)
            We Burmese believe in Sansara(life circle).  Everybody is under
the Law of Kamma.  I am sure that the SPDC generals led by General Ne Win
and their followers will go to the Hell after death.  Nothing can cleanse
their evils.  Even if I forgive them and the people of Burma forgive them,
the Law of Kamma will never forgive them.  The King of Hell has their names
already in his hands.