Asiaweek -British protester sentenc (r)

Subject: Re: Asiaweek -British protester sentenced to seven years in prison in Myanmar

--- john rabin <johnrabin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What can we do to release the two democracy
> activists?
>
> Can we seize the Burmese embassy in London to
> exchange with the
> activists. Let us know your plan. I will join with
> you.

To tell the truth, such  harch actions taken against Rachel and James
and other pro-democracy activists, brings  those in favor of the junta,
who are living abroad, into danger. The regime should know that.

James was from the north of the  UK, Rachel was not, indeed the
opposite. She was well known in west London,  where many pro-junta
people live, and the arrest of the two activists may soon begin to feel
the heat. So, all the severe consequences over the pro-juntain people
in the west London is resulted by the SPDC, full responsibility.

So it is time to release those two activists before out of control.
Sooner is better!!